[IP] How low can you go?

<< what's the lowest you've ever been while still conscious? >>

I've tested 22, although I've had worse reactions that I didn't bother
testing.  I have never been unconcious.  I can sometimes act a loopy or cry,
but I've always been lucid enough to take care of myself.

On the other hand, I have been semi-comatose from DKA twice (when I was
diagnosed at 11 and once when I had meningitis).

email @ redacted
IDDM 12 years, hoping to be pumping soon