Re: [IP] Re: used meters, etc...

Around this time last year there was the following post. They were
looking for insulin, even old bottles. Some insulin is better than
none at all.  Don't know if any of the addresses are still good, but I
do know there is still the need.
If you have anything to spare, please send it to:

            Russian Kids
            C/o Samuel Wentworth, MD
            1300 East Main Street
             Danville, IN 46122

Judith Renwick, the group's sole volunteer, can be reached at
    email @ redacted or email @ redacted