Re: [IP] Testing...How Often is Too Often??

"Jennifer G." wrote:

> So, can anyone give me the benefit of their experience and let me know if
> I'm being excessive?

Your description of testing sounds like someone describing my bg
testing.  Have you told the insurance company you are testing what the
endo says works for you?  Perhaps since you have hypo unawareness you
might remind the insurance company about the cost differential between
bg strips and a hospitization for a bad hypo (my only hypo caused
hospitilization cost my insurance company around $6000).