[IP] Re: Pump/4 injections

Sam thank you I thought the same thing. I wanted so badly to tell the Endo
to take injections,eat when the clock said even if not hungry and stop
eating even if starving still, get up same time every day no sleeping in.
But guess what I am a big chicken and did not say it to him even though I
really wanted to.How can you be too young for 4 injections not that we want
to do that any way he is so sore now with just 3x day.Yes we are getting a
new doctor and he is willing to learn and work with us on the pump so now I
know eventually we will have a pump even if we dont have an Endo.