Re: [IP] Testing...How Often is Too Often??

There's no such thing as testing too often! Of course, insurance companies
don't know that ... I actually had to have my doctor write on the
prescription (I send a prescription for a three month supply in to the
insurance company, renewable four times) "test 10-15 times per day as
directed" before they would give me enough boxes of strips ... sounds like
I test about as much as you. poor poor fingers ...=)