RE: [IP] First Square Wave Bolus

Jane,

I used the same amount of insulin I used for the same meal on Monday night.
I divided it equally over a 4 hour period by increasing my basals to include
the "bolus". The total carbs for this meal are 100 grams. The french fries
are about 44 grams if I remember right. I was back to a normal range in 3
hours. I went low at hour 5 so next time I will reduce the total bolus or
deliver more of it in the first two hours and less in the last 2 hours. I'm
new at this so I'm still experimenting. Hope this helps.

David