[IP] Re: Pump/4 injections

Hello  just wanted to let you know we had our last Endo appointment and he
told us we could get just as good control and the freedom as the pump by
going to four injections a day.I allmost considered it but get this he said
Ryan was too young right now we would have to wait till he was 13. Can you
believe that so for the next 2.5 yrs I guess we are just suppose to struggle
along, We then told him we were going with the pump and he actually said he
would try to find us an Endo. He said they are not willing to get the
training because of lack of fund and lack of interest in the pump. Anyway I
think we are moving forward now instead of backwards.