Re: [IP] Need your Suggestions!!

Definitely make them take out those sharp areas/rough edges!!!  I
get pinched all the time because of them.  A shorter tail would be
nice... just not too short.  If the QR was too close or attached
directly to  the site like the sil is, it could be very uncomfortable for
stomach sleepers.

When I first got my pump last month, the rough edges were
something I thought I would just have to live with, but finally learned
to take pieces of tape and wrap the edges for protection.  Its nice
to hear that MM listens and will improve a product for its customers.

Ricky