Re: [IP] children's novels with or about kids with diabetes

hmmmmm . . .well, this isn't an answer to your question (sorry!)
unfortunately I don't know of any realistic books . . .maybe I will write
one!!! hehe .. . . I can even do the illustrations! now there's a great
college thesis project to keep in mind four years from now . . .. :)  all
you college pumpers out there: don't steal my idea! *lol*