[IP] Physician Referral

So far since yesterday we've managed to collect 64 referrals from the
US and Australia.

HEY Loonies!! nothing yet from you folks up NORTH. I know there are
lots of you, please send a referral for your PUMP DOCS. The rest of
you get busy as well. 60 the first day is great, but 60 out of 1800
is a little skinny :-)

I've received a half dozen pictures as well, very gratifying to
"meet" in person those of you we correspond with every day. It's fun.

I want to thank those generous folks who have also sent donations. We
must raise almost $2000 every month to meet our fund raising goals.
Yesterday and today certainly was a step in the right directon for
this month. Please keep the donations coming in. For those of you who
have not yet taken the plunge, it doesn't hurt, it makes you feel
good and it will help lots of people by keeping the Insulin Pumpers
site and mail list going and  allowing us to continue to bring you
all this good information.

Very Best Regards,