Re: [IP] Swimsuit help????

What's a bikini?  <VBG>  In my much more thinner days 20 years ago, I would put
the needle ( that's what they were back then ) somewhere I knew the suit would
cover it.  We also did have all those fancy clip cases that they have now so I
had a belt that was the same color as the bathing suit and very thin to keep
the pump on.  Now I have a two piece ( not even close to a bikini, trust me
<VBG> ) and I clip the pump on the lower half and off I go.   I stay connected
the entire time now, since I don't have to disconnect like in the old days.  I
still put the tender where it will be covered by the suit.

Have Fun!