[IP] children's novels with or about kids with diabetes

    I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for children's story books
about or with children with diabetes?   I have ordered a few from the book
store,  but just haven't found many that I liked!   I have the book Sugar Was
My Best Friend but want to get a few more.   I have found a couple,  but most
of them are very misleading!  One of them I ordered (I had not read it before
ordering it!) was about a little girl who went to a birthday party and said
that she could absolutely not have cake & ice cream! It showed a picture of
her eating an apple while all the other kids ate cake! (I didn't buy it!!)  I
want a book that is accurate & realistic!  Any ideas???   I want to get them
for my younger kids  to help them understand a little more about what their
brother is going thru!   Thanks!

Mom of Justin/14   Dx'd 8/98  - not pumping yet
.....but hopefully soon!