[IP] Re: What happens next?

Disetronic does the same thing. I didn't have to do a thing. Dr
put the request paperwork in on a Tues and I got a call on that
Thurs saying it was approved. Disetronic took it from there. I
had our pumps a few days later! I couldn't believe it happened so
fast. The dr had told me it would likely take a month to six
weeks just for the approval so we weren't looking to start
pumping until January or so. But here we are in our first week
already!!! :)

Linda said:
The nice thing about MM is that they did all the leg work with
our Insurance
company.  We started everything rolling last June, but didn't get
our pump
until mid Aug.  Don't know what Disetronic does, but know that MM
wants you to have their pump and did all they could to get it to
us.  They
did ask for lots of bgs, but that was easy to fax.
Good luck!

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)
"Strive to be a person who is never absent from an important
act." - Osage proverb