[IP] How low can you go?

I have been as low as 24 and still was conscious.  When I
was pregnant (over 19 years ago, before the days of
insulin pumps, Humalog, and good blood testing supplies),
I had a problem with going to low.  I went unconcious
twice.  The first time, my husband called and was trying
to talk to me and all I kept saying was "I'm sleeping".
He called my mom and told her to get right over there.
When the paramedics brought me to, I was 20.  Funny thing
is, I remember hallucinating about some pill bottles that
were on the table by the bed.  They were turning into
lots of funny shapes and sizes.  Next thing I knew, the
paramedics brought me to.  The second time, my mom came
over to check on me when she couldn't reach me.  It was a
good thing because I was unconcious again.  She was able
to bring me to.  I was 8 months pregnant at the time.
They put me in the hospital immediately.  While in the
hospital, I went out of it in my sleep and apparently was
causing quite a ruckus.  Fortunately, for me, I had a
roommate who called the nurse.  The next day I had a
healthy baby girl (c-section)!  Needless to say, I only
have one child.  When I think back to those days, I
realize how much progress they have made with the
diabetic supplies we have today.