[IP] Saw Doc & pumping in 1 Day!!

WOW!! I can hardly believe it and I am so excited! I went to this pump
friendly doctor and drove 2 hours to get there. He was great! He spent a lot
of time with me talking about the pump and he felt confident I was ready to
start. Thanks to all the info from all of you!
I left his office to go and get some dinner and so he could look after the
patients that had filled up his waiting room. I took the pump manuals with
me and the loaner pump to check out while I ate. After a short wait when I
returned to the office we sat down for another hour and I got started on the
pump. He had everything available there for me and so I would not have to
drive up again in a week he figured we might as well get started! I had a
good night too.
I got my Christmas present early...what a blessing!
Carolyn Green