From: Jodene Larkin [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 1999 10:12 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] clicking pump

--

Josh's 508 also clicks only on delivery.  Our issue is battery.  Our first
set lasted 3 days.  When the 2nd showed low after 36 hours, Josh popped them
out and re- arranged them.  Put them back in and all was fine.  Same thing
after another couple of days.  Anyone else have this, or do we need to
contact MM?

Thanks,
jodi