Re: [IP] paying for supplies

In a message dated 12/7/99 2:44:25 PM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< I would just like to ask is there anyone out there who has to pay for
 pump supplies? because my parents have to and I think it`s so unfair.
 It`s not our fault we have diabetes and the supplies are so expensive.
 Something needs to be done because it isn`t right, does anyone have any
 ideas???? because my mum has tried everything.
 Eve >>

   At this point I am also paying for pump supplies. Both of my kids are
diabetic and were both booted off their insurance on November 30th. It's very
  Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers