[IP] everyday use

>Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 23:18:38 EST
>Subject: [IP] Lauren, glucowatch
>Why wasn't it intended to be used everyday?
The first insulin pump I saw was the size of a brick and worn by an 8 y/o
boy. My first one in '83 was the size of a check-book box. The next one the
size of a king-size pack of cigs. My MM 507c is 7/8" stack of business
cards. Remember, the Glucowatch is in its infancy. This is groundbreaking
news and will certainly go through many restructures and improvements.
Someday this one will be remembered by future *old schoolers*.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pumping 8/83)