Re: [IP] Need your Suggestions!!

I have been pumping for almost 16 years, and in the "early days" I remember
that a couple of times I had some sets that the needles were not sharp on, in
fact had no point at all.  Right now I do not remember if they were Minimed
products, CPI Lilly, Nordisk, or even Travenol supplies.  This doesn't happen
like it did and they were gladly replaced by the companies but,

Since I have limited sight in one eye, it is very hard to see the clear
cannula on the removable needle prior to inserting it.  I always give the
infusion set a quick look over to see if everything is okay and I liked it
better when it was white, not clear.  It is more comforting to me to be able
to inspect prior to insertion.