Re: [IP] WING and Tape Allergy

I use to get redness around the WINGS all the time until I started to use IV
Prep swabs at the sight before I put the infusion set in.  For a while I had
tried the put tape down, shoot it in, then put more tape on top method but my
tape allergy caused me to even have a fine set of blisters right where the
edge of the tape had been.  Using the IV Prep helped around the tape, and
where the WINGS are.

Good Luck,
Carole from St. Louis MO USA