Re: [IP] for women only- bg's during cycle

Julie Britt wrote:

> I've seen a lot of posts about being higher than usual during your period,
> but none about being lower.

I go between low and high during my period when awake, basal needs are
usually normal when I am sleeping.  The highs are somewhat tied to
cramping.  If there is any consistency, I run a reduced temp basal.  I
am not real consistent lately, I have run from 90% to 50% of normal for
the temp basal (I have a D pump).  I also need a reduced temp basal for
last day of my period when I don't have any cramps and just flow a bit.