Re: [IP] Re: UTI's

Hi Sherry!
I meant urinary tract infections too. I may have misread your
note though. I read your note to mean that the first time you had
blood in your urine, your mom suspected something else (other
than UTI), but you didn't know what. So I said maybe she
suspected kidney stones.
Hope this helps.  :)

Sherry Webb Nolan wrote:
> Actually I was talking about Urinary Track Infections.  I had none of the
> usual symptoms and some of the not usual.
> Unless you ment something different by UTI?
> -- Sherry

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)
"Strive to be a person who is never absent from an important
act." - Osage proverb