[IP] Michael/donations needed

To Michael and all IP-ers:
I would like to say a huge thank you to Michael alone for all the effort he does extend to all of us diabetics/people with diabetes/and parents of such.  There is nothing I can think of to make my life easier with my pump, than this site Michael has created and nurtured.
All of this said and done, I am contributing my 2nd donation to Michael, and I would like to encourage all others to donate to the best thing we have going for us, FREE ADVICE AND HELP!!!!!!!!!!  Please think of all the help you have gotten off this list, like when you got your first gusher, what to do, and when your QR was stuck, what to do, and so on and so forth.  Please dig into those pockets and help out, I beg of you!  Without this list, I would still be freaking out on my first day of pumping!!  <vbg>
Thanks to all, and Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and etc etc.
dx 4/68, pmpg 6/99
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
email @ redacted