Re: [IP] how low can you go?

Several years ago while I was at the Univ. of Iowa as a volunteer for a study
on diabetes, I noticed I was having trouble adding.  I mentioned to the nurse
on duty that my BG was low, she checked and it was around 16.  She was amazed
and told me later that she never would have guessed there was a problem if I
hadn't told her, as I showd no physical signs and carried on a normal
convrsation.  At that time I was frequently suffering from seizures from low
BG, it seems the body can get quite good at functioning when exposed to
certain conditions repeatedly.
I believe there are multiple factors that will affect how low you can still