Re: [IP] how low can you go?

In a message dated 12/7/99 2:10:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I staggered home from a walk about a year ago and checked my own BG.  It
 was 27!  Twenty sevsen!!!  I believe that I have been unconscious with a
 higher BG.  The context seems to make a difference.
 Bob Blakely >>
Everybody has a story about there all-time low as I also do. When waiting for
day surrey I had eaten by mistake and had to sit 4 hours. After 3 hours I did
a stick and told my wife get me upstairs to the DR (lo) no number. I talked
to a DR on the ride up and he was one of the people going to fix my bent
toes. They drew blood for the lab which came back at 27. The DR said if he
had not talked to me he would not believe it. I like others on this list have
gone to the ER out like trout at 40 or more. I guess we all have stories
Roger C dx 47