[IP] Re: UTI's

Kidney stones will cause blood in the urine and it can be visible
or invisible. Maybe that's what she was thinking.

Sherry said:
I don't get uti's often, but when I do my first and only symptom
is blood in
the urine.  No fever, no anything.  The first time this happened
I was 16
and I told my mom about the blood.  She is an RN and since I had
no symptoms
thought it was probably something else.  What I don't know.

Take care, Kerri - recurrent kidney stone sufferer :(
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)
"Strive to be a person who is never absent from an important
act." - Osage proverb