Re: [IP] Re: Do I Really Need An Endo. - Sandi

Hi Sandi -

My Doc is at Johns Hopkins.  But, I also know a reasonable Doc at U  of Md
who speaks on behalf of pumps, and is a diabetic himself.  Would either one
of those do?  Are you near Baltimore?  I also have a WWonderful GP in Glen
Burnie who loves pumps, and enthusiastically recommends them to anyone who
shows dedication to tryiing for good control.  I know my Doc at Johns
Hopkins will recommend a good Doc, but I also know the head of the diabetes
center of Johns Hopkins.  I can call him, or you can - his name is Dr Chris
Sauddek - Johns Hopkins general (all purpose # is 410-955-5000).  Ask to
speak to someone in the Diabetes Center - they will give you a good

If you need more info, just sing-out!!!!  Good luck!   Jane