[IP] Re: How Low Can You Go

Kap went to 28 - drank juice and feel asleep for about 20 minutes humalog

Other than that he has sat in class in the 30s for several hours.  (that was
how long I was told that Kap just sat there and didnt work - but after they
started asking him to test - they often found him to be in the low 30's - nph

Thanks for Listening
Mom to Kap - age 9 -  finally dxd 8/26/98
waiting for insulin pump and to hear from that robot on Mars - "I bet the
little green guys have used it for spare parts or they are flying it around"