Re: Re: [IP] how low can you go?

The lowest Jessica has been is 19.  She has hit 22-24 more times than I like
to remeber pre-pump.  Yet the only time she has had seizures and been
unconscious were with blood sugars in the 40's, two times, at age 4.  It
does depend on how fast you drop, as to the symptoms you feel.

Nita
Mom of Jessica, age 7, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.5 years

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:27:54 -0400, email @ redacted wrote:

> Remember that our meters get very inaccurate very quickly at very low
BGs.