[IP] clicking pump

Anyone out there have a minimed 508 that clicks?  I don't mean the click
that sounds when insulin is delivered, but a quieter, double click that
sounds every 7 seconds or so.  I started the pump last thursday, and first
noticed the clicking on sunday.  It's definitely the pump, and it's not
delivering when it makes the noise (checked my totals, and they're OK.)  I
called minimed and the woman i spoke with has never heard this before.
thanks :)