RE: [IP] need advice, help

I don't get uti's often, but when I do my first and only symptom is blood in
the urine.  No fever, no anything.  The first time this happened I was 16
and I told my mom about the blood.  She is an RN and since I had no symptoms
thought it was probably something else.  What I don't know.  I drank
cranberry juice for a few days and a few days later went to the doctor.  He
also was surprised I had no symptoms but believed that I did in fact have a
uti.  When the test came back it proved that it had spread into being a
kidney infection. :(  Now I go to the doctor right away and take care of it
before it happens.

Hope this is what you were looking for?
-- Sherry

PS - Sorry I can't help you with the basal rate question, I just started
pumping insulin yesterday.