[IP] Bubble in Tubing (Cont.)

Thank you for all the responses.
I have been checking carefully and haven't caught
any other until a few hours ago.  One came out that measures about 2 inches
across.  No others appear to be in the tube.  I will also prime this out
when it gets near the disconnect.  I knew putting cold insulin in was a bad
idea.  But the CDE gave me the insulin.  So I guess "the CDE made me do it?"
:)  I guess the first cartridge should be the learning one huh?  Well now I
have to look for bubbles in a tubing connected to a cartridge that looks
like it was filled with Sprite and not Humalog. :)

-- Sherry