Re: [IP] for women only- bg's during cycle

I always run high for a few days before my period, then when auntie flo
visits I drop like a rock - seems like I need a lot less insulin for the
first few days, and then things get stable again.  I'm not regular either,
so it makes it difficult to predict/find a "period basal" as I think some
people on this list have.  anybody? So you're completely normal! (or we're
both weirdos)