Re: [IP] are there any teens out there

At 11:40 AM 12/7/1999  Dannii McGovern wrote:
 >I`m just doing this post to say IS THERE ANYONE MY AGE OUT THERE
 >(13 YEARS)
 >I really need to talk to someone my age that is pumping aswell

We have a special list here for young pumpers, if that will help. You can
join by writing to the HELP@insulin-pumpers.org (see the bottom of every
message). When you write just say that you'd like to join the young-iprs
list. You may join that list in addition to this one, or instead... it's up
to you.