Re: [IP] Switching between Velosulin and Humalog

> I figure we'd need to switch
the pump over maybe 12 hours ahead of time, so that the regular had a chance
to establish a baseline, not to mention flush out the H that would be
hanging around in the Tender . Does anyone make this transition?  Any tips?

Switching is not very difficult, but it is not entirely problem free.
Might I suggest you try covering her basal requirements with
injections of Velosulin (done carefully in the infusion port) every 3
- 4 hours or so and just hook up to bolues for corrections or food.
This is the procedure Lily uses when we go camping in the boonies and
river rafting.