Re: [IP] how low can you go?

Ok, I just had to share my lowest low.  I was 15 and on my way to an aerobics
class.  I think it's a good thing I didn't go.  <VBG>  It's weird the two
times in 36 years of diabetes that I've actually passed out I was in the 40-60
range.  I really believe it has to do with how fast you're coming down, for
whatever reason.  Hence why I test every 2-3 hours.