[IP] Re: sleeping with pumps

I didn't mention this before but I did buy my daughter some
accessories to wear her pump in. But I figured it couldn't hurt
to alter some of her clothes as well, giving her even more
options. She has the belt to sleep in but sometimes she gets
tired of it so that's where the pocket t-shirts come in handy.

Charles S. said:
There several very useful pump "holders" that really make things
much =
easier to ware pumps.

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti (Ah-loo-lee-joo-tea, mother of many children)
"Strive to be a person who is never absent from an important
act." - Osage proverb