[IP] sensitivity

Weather changes caused the extreme dryness in our non-diabetic son.  His
skin would peel off in layers and, of course, blood would often seep out.
We decided he was allergic to cold weather.  His cousin, an infant, has the
same problem.  Steve also has a high IQ, ADD (not ADHD), nosebleeds, but is
not IDDM (I am).  We avoided any scratchy clothes (rough seams, jean
material, wools, etc) and used non-scented soaps and fabric softeners.
Vaseline, Eusicrine, and baby oil seemed to help.  For myself {an adult with
splitting heels and fingers} Bag-balm and vitamin e products seem to have
the best results.

This started before he started school.  He is in college now.  Still has the
nosebleeds and dry skin, but the peeling and bleeding stopped.