From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Edward
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 8:00 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] My opinion on the Glucowatch

The problem with this device (the glucowatch) is that it measures every 20
minutes. The president of the company had said that that was OK because
diabetics' blood sugar does not change that quickly. BULL FEATHERS! If you
are having a reaction, you treat it, wait 10 to 15 minutes (NOT 20) and
retest. If no result, retreat. I know other diabetics who can drop 100
points in a matter of minutes. Last week, I was 102 before I got in the car.
When I got to the end of the street, I felt funny so I tested again. 62.
That was a couple of minutes.

The watch will be good when they reduce that time and it will be better than
nothing for people who never test anyway (except the required one time to
calibrate the watch.

Just my two or three sense :)

ED