RE: [IP] rash creme

Darlene,
Eliminate the nose bleeds and you have me down to a science.  If you ever
figure out something let me know. :)  I have had some success using
Moisturel on my elbows and legs.  It is the only lotion I found that has no
scent or dyes and also isn't heavy.  The heavier lotions seem to also
irritate my skin.  But it is just a lotion so it must be applied often to
keep the skin moisturized.  My dermatologist told me 3-4 times a day.
Although I am lucky if I do it more then twice a day.  For my lips I have
been buying the Medicated Chapstick in the light blue tube and constantly
applying.  However, sometimes that isn't even enough.  My lips get cracked
and peel and bleed from the dryness normally right in the middle of my
bottom lip.

Best of luck,
Sherry

Kap has:
10 - very dry - peeling cuticles
  3  - nose bleeds in 3 days -
  4 - dry extremities - legs and elbows
  2 - dry - cracked lips that are getting sore and bleeds - chap stick
doesn't help -
  1- stuffy nose
and house has humidifier - and ionizer with a relative conformable humidity
but 1 very hot classroom - since they control temps at county level.
and nothing I have bought and tried for days has helped.  If any  - it's
worse
Darlene
(Mom to Kap - all Dried out)