[IP] Re: 2 shirts at once routine

>>I'm sure your
>>daughter knows the "two shirts at once" routine.
>someone fill me in...I have seen this post twice now, and don't have a clue!
>mom to a soon to be middle schooler who may need to know this trick.

This came in handy back in high school cross country when we shared a
bus ride home with the guys but didn't want to wear our sweaty shirts
from the meet. Here's how we did it (many variations out there I'm
1) while wearing first shirt, slide second one over head. Do not put
arms through arm holes of 2nd shirt, but pull it on all the way so it
covers the 1st shirt.
2) pull arms back through armholes of 1st shirt. You are now wearing 2
shirts over your neck only.
3) scrunch up the 1st shirt towards your neck so that you can get your
arms under the bottom of this shirt. Take care to keep 2nd shirt pulled
down during this part!
4) insert arms through holes of 2nd shirt
5) pull 1st shirt out through neck hole of 2nd shirt. remove.
You have now changed shirts without showing the chest area!
ps. works best with "roomy" shirts!