[IP] stickless tape

>I am currently using
>the SofSet and was wondering what some pumpers are using to keep their
>inserts secure as the tape included with them are inadequate
>for me at times as they don't stick well

I have the same problem. MiniMed offers Op-Site 4575 IV dressing by
Smith+Nephew. Same price as the 3000s. The 4575 has never irritated and has
always stuck. There is a green strip at the end and I tuck that onto itself
(green on green) for easy removal. The *waffley* style they are now
including with the regular SofSets also work for me. Good luck. (BTW - I
don't use QR)
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pumping 8/83)