Re: [IP] Sils needle extraction

Yes, Holly - it's happened to me too.  With me, it's always because I''m NOT
squeezing the right place.  Shots in my stomach were always a last resort.
And now, having to do insertions there are not easy.  Sometimes, in my
advanced state of STRESS, I am pulling at the wrong place on the silhouette.
i stop, catch my breath, and then return to the problem, and ALWAYS it comes
out  - I haven't quite had the grip I need, or haven't grabbed quite the
right place. ASSURE her - ask her, what are you trying to do?  In my humble
opinion, she just needs to calm down, and concentrate on the task at hand.
That is what works for me, until panic sets  in!!  (Smiles)