[IP] Re: Do I Really Need An Endo.

I would really appreciate some input on this matter.We are having a heck of
a time finding an Endo so we can get a pump for our son. The Endo we see now
will no longer see us because we want a pump.Where I live we are very short
Endos so dont have much options. We have a doctor and a diabetes nurse who
are willing to learn and train with us but I feel we should still have an
Endo or could we just go with the doctor and nurse. We were told Dec. 3 that
our only option for an Endo is 16hrs away. If we have to we will go the 16
hrs but would rather not.Any advice would be great.