Re: [IP] sensitivity to labels, socks, etc.

Kap has ADHD - dxd 4/12/98 (humm - same category as Albert Einstein) Played
chess at 4 - Reading 5th grade level in 2nd - 12th grade language usage in
2nd - test only went to 12 grade. (Preacher or Lawyer in the making)

Type 1 diabetes dxd 8/26/98 - out of control - #s up and down
Dry - Desert Dry skin since 3 or 4

Sleeps all night since being dxd w/ diabetes - a first in 4 year after being
given his first shot of insulin.  And has every since except when high #s and
he wakes up to go potty. (Now mom stays awake)

Sensitivity to certain clothing that wear on back of knees, toes or neck.
"Has to touch his feet with his hands sometimes to feel them" but endo says
too early for nerve damage.
Puberty - begins at 9 in this house.
Still - we wait for an insulin pump or cure for diabetes - just like we are
waiting to hear from the robot on Mars.
Thanks for Listening!
Mom to Kap