[IP] Need your Suggestions!!

Hello Everyone:

I am right now in the process of helping MiniMed develop a new mold for the
SofSet infusion set.  I was contacted after complaining that the set
sometimes had "rough" spots located near or on the Quick Release area.

So far I've told him about this problem.  I have also told him about the
infusion set getting stuck and you can't get the Quick Release to work.
I've seen a number of postings on this.  And I have also suggested that they
put the Quick Release closer to the infusion site, therefore eliminating the
Long Tail.

Now... I'll be speaking to him again tomorrow.  Does anyone else have any
suggestions or ideas I can pass along to him that you would like to see
changed on this infusion set????  Let me know.