[IP] stickier tape

>>we use the stickier tape on top. Amy hates the stickier tape, because
>>it is so hard to get off,
>>Mom of Amy, 13

I can't use the IV 3000 - it just doesn't stick to me. But the stickier
tape -- if it's the *waffley* type -- works. I tuck a tiny edge of it under
itself to have a small grabber to remove it. I did use IV 4575 available
through MiniMed until they included the waffley piece.
     Also, was anyone else trained to make a loop of tubing under the IV
tape near the infusion site so if there is any tugging on it, the loop comes
loose -- not the set? It has saved me from many accidental withdrawals.
Also, any tubing exposed not only is vulnerable, but is as attractive as a
bra strap hanging out.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pumping 16 years)