In a message dated 12/5/1999 11:06:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< he wings actually hurt more. Has anyone ever had this trouble and
 what did they do? >>

Hi Cathy
I've had trouble with the wings of the sof-set also (been pumping 8 months)
including itching, site infections, and pump bumps.  I've also had trouble
with increased tape sensitivity with lots of itching. It seems for now the
problems are solved since I leave the paper on the wings. I use IV prep or
skin prep, insert the sof-set with the paper on the wings and secure with the
textured  tape ( comes with the sof-set).  I then cover this with a polyskin
II  and "I'm good  to go!"  Since doing this , there's only a small hole I
can barely see and no pump bump!!!   Hope this helps!
Wendy R