Re: [IP] New to pumping

In a message dated 12/06/1999 6:06:35 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am currently using
>  the soft-set and was wondering what some pumpers are using to keep their
>  inserts secure as the tape included with the soft-sets are inadequate
>  for me at times as they don't stick well and I was also wondering if
>  someone has ideas about dealing with the pump during sleeping as I tend
>  to roll from side to side rather frequently.

hi marvin -

do you use IV3000 over the doughnut tape?   it's a bigger piece of tape and
holds fine for me.

as for sleeping, i'm another one that is all over the bed.     i just put my
pump close to my pillow and it turns with me.     i've had tubing wrapped
around my arm a few times, but have not had a problem.