Re: [IP] rash creme

In a message dated 12/6/99 7:34:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< "burt's bees"lip balm.. (i have chronically dry
 chapped lips even when i don't have high blood sugars...)  i know that
 they make several products for dry skin, and are mostly beeswax based, so
 if you have a sensitivity to petroleum products >>

Kap has:
10 - very dry - peeling cuticles
  3  - nose bleeds in 3 days -
  4 - dry extremities - legs and elbows
  2 - dry - cracked lips that are getting sore and bleeds - chap stick
doesn't help -
  1- stuffy nose
and house has humidifier - and ionizer with a relative conformable humidity
but 1 very hot classroom - since they control temps at county level.
and nothing I have bought and tried for days has helped.  If any  - it's worse
Blood sugars have been better than usual. -
BRB - gone to Cracker Barrel - and buy some.
I will let you know how it works on my child
Thanks for the suggestion
Thanks for Listening!
(Mom to Kap - all Dried out)